March 1, 2011

even a little adds up! Food Drive related…

Hello everyone!  I had a great evening going around to several grocery stores!  I'm still waiting on a few managers where I left a letter with my number.  Believe me, I will call them!  I've only heard one No.  That was a small Food Lion in Knightdale that already gave all of this month's money to a local school.  This was also my first stop of the day.  I didn't let it get me down...just drove down the street and tried again!  Lowes Foods was a great second stop!  The manager listened to my 5 second presentation and walked over to the gift cards...$25!! Woohoo!!

Check out what I got so far!  3 Harris Teeters each gave me a $10 gift certificate, Lowes Foods a $25 gift card, and a Kroger $10 gift card.

HT $10 Gift Certificate

 

 

 

Even without using coupons, you can get a lot of canned goods for $10!  They had HT store brand veggies on sale for $0.67 each.  Not bad!  I went ahead and cashed in my HT vouchers while I was in the stores.  That’s 44 cans! I kept the Lowes Foods and Kroger gift cards to look for better deals tomorrow.  

 

 

 

 

 

Food Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment