January 15, 2011

Saturday, January 15, 2011.

I started the day with a nice prize from CVS.  We had not been in a long time, so we are starting over with our ECB’s.  I took a survey online the other day and I received my $10 ECB in my inbox just in time for the weekend!

photo DSC_7626

CVS:

Retail - $78.71

Card Savings - $10.77

Qs - $37.48

ECBs Spent- $13.78

OOP - $16.68   79% Savings

ECBs earned -$23.59

 

Lowe’s:

Retail - $50.55

Card - $19.87

Qs - $5.50

OOP - $25.18  50% Savings with all the meat

DSC_7627

Pic Above:

Babies R Us

Retail - $66.44

Store Sale - $34.67

-40% Off Clearance = $25.85

Qs - $25

Total OOP – 85 CENTS.  YES THAT’S RIGHT!! I SAID 85 CENTS!!

DSC_7628

Pic Above:

Kroger

Retail – $ 27.27

Card Savings – $ 14.38

Qs - $12.89

OOP – $0  100% FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment