January 31, 2011

Food Drive Idea – Give Aldi a Try

If you don’t have access to a lot of coupons, but still want an affordable way to donate to the Food Drive, try Aldi.  Most of the items there are store brand, but my family cannot tell the difference.

My Mom compiled a price list so you can compare Aldi to other store sales.

                      Aldi

image

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew you were going to do this! I already had all this compiled and would have willingly saved you the trouble and shared!! Aldi brand products also have a 100% money back guarantee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to give Aldi a shot... I've been meaning to go there, but now I will! Tomorrow is my Walmart day, so I'm gonna head over to Kroger as well and see what's what over there!
    Great blog! I look forward to seeing more! :)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete